How do I
Code of Federal Regulations
The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.The following is the unofficial compilation of CFR based on the official version.
- Browse the current rules in the Code of Federal Regulations
- Search Code of Federal Regulations
Published by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), the Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents. It is updated daily by 6 a.m. and is published Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.
- Regulated Navigation Area; Special Buzzards Bay Vessel Regulation, Buzzards Bay, MADue of Comment: Sunday, December 08, 2013
- Machine Guns, Destructive Devices and Certain Other Firearms; Background Checks for Responsible Persons of a Corporation, Trust or Other Legal Entity With Respect To Making or Transferring a FirearmDue of Comment: Monday, December 09, 2013
- Minority Enterprise Development Week, 2013Published on Monday, December 02, 2013
- Thanksgiving Day, 2013Published on Monday, December 02, 2013
- §16.135 Exemptions of Executive Office for Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces Systems.Updated on Thursday, November 21, 2013
- Part 236 -- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD)—DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL BASE (DIB) VOLUNTARY CYBER SECURITY AND INFORMATION ASSURANCE (CS/IA) ACTIVITIESUpdated on Thursday, November 21, 2013