How do I
Code of Federal Regulations
The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.The following is the unofficial compilation of CFR based on the official version.
- Browse the current rules in the Code of Federal Regulations
- Search Code of Federal Regulations
Published by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), the Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents. It is updated daily by 6 a.m. and is published Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.
- Process Safety Management and Prevention of Major Chemical AccidentsDue of Comment: Monday, March 10, 2014
- Partnerships; Start-Up Expenditures; Organization and Syndication FeesDue of Comment: Monday, March 10, 2014
- Changing the Name of the National Security Staff to the National Security Council StaffPublished on Friday, February 14, 2014
- 20th Anniversary of Executive Order 12898 on Environmental JusticePublished on Thursday, February 13, 2014
- §866.3336 xxxUpdated on Friday, January 24, 2014
- §79.107 User interfaces provided by digital apparatus.Updated on Friday, January 24, 2014